Monday, July 22, 2013

What I'm Wearing // Bermuda

I had the most amazing time in Bermuda! It's such an inviting and warm little island that I was so happy to spend two weeks there! :) I did a lot of sight seeing and visiting old friends and old places I've been, it was such a memorable trip! This is one of the outfits I wore for one of the days I was here, although I quickly learned by the end of the day that it was wayyyy too hot for a long skirt! 
 Outfit Details: Skirt=Thrifted Shirt=Urban Behaviour Hat= Ardene's
Anyways, I'll share more pictures later! :) Hope you've all had a fabulous time while I was away! What have you guys been up to?

10 comments:

  1. Love this!! Your hair is STUNNING!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hat, and the background scenery is just lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you're having such a good time taking these photos, I love it.

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, Bermuda sounds amazing! You picked a perfect outfit for the setting! I'm hoping to take a tropical getaway this winter.

    -Becca
    Ladyface Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. first - your outfit makes me want to go on vacation; second- i'm jealous that skirt is a thrift find :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god! you really look pretty
    girlonstreet.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome. My hubby & I got married in Bermuda.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! I love the floppy black hat :)

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are way too adorable. And I am in love with your hat :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. . Guidance consultations range between a couple of get togethers in order to comparatively lengthy discussion posts Fortbildung Sexualtherapie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!