Sunday, July 21, 2013

DIY // Leather Studded Bracelet

Well hello! I'm back! :) I was in Bermuda for a few weeks and now I'm home and ready to get back to blogging! I'll be sharing pictures later, but for now I wanted to share this DIY with you guys! If you've been a reader of the blog for a while, you'll know that I love my jewelry, like the knuckle rings or leather wrapped rings, arm candy has been one of my favorite accessories! This has to be my all time favorite creation, I'm absolutely smitten with this gorgeous turquoise leather that I got from Endless Leather, they have such a great selection!! Anyways! :)
You'll Need: Flat leather, magnetic closure, leather studs (make sure they're for leather, I later found out that mine weren't), pliers, leather hole punch, sturdy glue like welbond, a hammer and a pen!
 Step One: Mark all the spots where you want your studs to go!
 Step Two: Use your leather punch to punch the holes!
 Step Three: Put your leather studs in each hole!
 Step Four: Put a good amount of glue on each end of the leather and put them into the clasps and let dry fully!
 Voila! I've been wearing it non stop since I made it! :) 


10 comments:

  1. Such a fab DIY
    www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love the color - I can see why you are wearing it a lot!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool! I haven't done much with leather. It's kind of intimidating. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a pretty bracelets. This is my first time to this site but my friend has told me about your work and you are very very good!
    Stud bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Considering that late 2005 in order to apply for personal bankruptcy in america you should primary attend a necessary Fortbildung Sexualtherapie credit history counselling period, made, it seems, in order to speak anyone beyond going insolvent

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the bracelet is gorgeous. First of all, I think your choice of the leather is genius. I just love that shade of blue-green that you used. I also love the look of the studs on the leather. I think you did a fantastic job.
    Cindy Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful DIY trick! I think I want to make some soon at home. Keep spreading good vibe, xoxoxo
    I made some of DIY Bracelets too. I've uploaded them here :
    http://www.borneo-be.com/product/gelang-70.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!