Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Best Way to Eat Asparagus! (like ever)

First things first. I hate asparagus. I know what you're thinking, its a weird way to start a post off about "the best asparagus", especially if I cant stand asparagus! But that being said, that should just tell you how totally rad and amazing this asparagus really is! This is my moms recipe for asparagus and it's literally the only way I've been able to eat asparagus, and not only will I eat this, I'll eat it all day, I even make it as a snack. So I guess you could say its pretty delicious! :) Happy Saturday!
You know how moms have that way of just throwing things together, no recipe at all? Well here's another one of those "rustic" recipes, but I mean if you can cook water and not burn it then you can make these. So that means you. 

6 comments:

  1. this looks amazing! I love asparagus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New blog layout - very nice :)

    Cheers
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm really loving this one!

      Delete
  3. I love asparagus too - it's a totally underrated vegetable.
    Isabella xo
    http://sincerelyisabella.blogspot.com.au/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know of another (very similar but much quicker) way you might like it. (I don't like asparagus either). Spread it out on a cookie sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes. It's like healthy french fries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy. I am the opposite, I love asparagus!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!