Monday, January 28, 2013

Black Bean Brownies! :)

 Ohhh yes. This is happening! I woke up this morning thinking of brownies, which for me isn't an unusual way to wake up.  It happens a lot actually.  I don't know about you but its actually a pretty great way to wake up! :)  So today I wanted to make brownies, but then I realized I should probably eat something somewhat healthy instead of the grilled cheese, apple crisp and donut I had the day before.  Yes.  But I mean I still wanted brownies.... SO, I found the recipe for black bean brownies and I knew I had found my love! Ohhhhh my goodness, I swear if I could send each of you one of these brownies in little envelopes just so you could experience their amazingness I would. They're magical.
To find the recipe click here!!! DO IT! Okay, that was a bit pushy, just trust me. :) 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my! These looks so yummy, I would have never thought that they would have black beans in them! Does that means they are healthier? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so, I've been eating a bunch of them! :) But theres no sugar other than honey so I'm pretty sure they are!

      Delete
  2. These look so scrummy! I would love it if you could post me one.. do you think it would make it ok via international post haha :)
    xo Emily @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so good, will give it a try.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Mingz Eclectic Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum! I'm kinda skeptical to use unusual ingredients. One time I made quinoa carrot muffins and they were disgusting as all get out. But these sound pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww really?! I totally had some carrot quinoa muffins bookmarked that I was thinking of making! :) Haha but I dont think I'll be making those anytime soon!

      Delete
  5. i definitely trust you, i'll try this recipe cause they look so gooood! *.*
    xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look delicious! Also, I love your new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!