Tuesday, September 25, 2012

3 Sweet Flavored Butters

Guys, it's official, autumn is here and all I want to do is curl up with a cup of tea, a cozy sweater and some flavored butter on a bagel! Oh my gosh, I can certainly tell you I'll be gaining a few pounds this fall! :) I came up with these flavors a few days ago and they turned out oh so good! Give them a try, trust me, although you might get hooked on them!
Maple Cranberry Butter: Mix together 1/2 cup soft butter, 3 tablespoons of maple syrup and dash of cinnamon and diced cried cranberries to taste. 
Lemon Butter: Mix up 1/2 cup of softened butter with 1-2 teaspoons lemon zest, 2 teaspoons lemon juice and sugar to taste.
Pumpkin Spice Butter: Mix up 1/2 cup softened butter with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon ground ginger, dash of nutmeg and a few tablespoons of honey or to taste.
Now I seriously am so giddy to wake up and put these on my bagels in the morning, I totally feel like I'm eating desert for breakfast, and you really cant go wrong with that! 

9 comments:

  1. You're a bad, bad lady for showing me these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum girl those all look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuum! I was just thinking this morning that I wanted to make some pumpkin cream cheese. Butter works just as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look delicious! Can't wait to try them out!

    My blog: acolorfulcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. :O Ohhh those look like the best ever, especially that last one - SO fall appropriate ;)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made the lemon butter yesterday and the pumpkin spice today, because I happened to have the ingredients on hand. They were both amazing on English muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look fantastic! Yummy, yummy in my tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUM! I bet the pumpkin butter tastes so good. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!