Saturday, August 25, 2012

Stuffed Patty Pan Squash!

Stuffed patty pan squash. Say it with me! "Stuffed patty pan squash" Doesn't it sound good? Well, it is good! :) I've told you guys a bit about patty pan squash before and it seems that we literally have an abundance of them and they're getting so big I don't even know what to do with them! BUT, boy do I know what to do with them now! Plus these are great because I get to freshen up on my pumpkin carving skills, which is never a bad thing! 
Okay seriously?! I mean that just looks delicious! :) Can you tell I'm quite pleased with myself? I love it when recipes turn out!

12 comments:

  1. i hate squash but this looks super yummy, might have to try it out! :)

    kelly elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth is watering.... that looks DELICIOUS!
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does look simply amazing! Nothing better than a good squash recipe =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious AND beautiful!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks gorgeous! I just bought one of these squashes today so I'm definitely going to use this recipe

    ReplyDelete
  6. this sound yummmm! Love your photography too so pretty!
    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look seriously delicious!

    www.clothedwithstrengthanddignity.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy wow these look yummy! Thank you for sharing the recipe, I'm definitely going to make these soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the colours look so bright :) And they look yummy! :D
    Amy x
    http://dontfeedthebirdsplease.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!