Thursday, June 21, 2012

Chocolate & Sprinkle Dipped Marshmallows

 We're off camping in less than a week, which means my marshmallow roasting skills really need to get up to par. I'll be the first to admit that when it comes to roasting marshmallows I can be a bit impatient, so I figured I might as well get a leg up now and get prepared. Hahah what an excuse to eat marshmallows! But seriously these are amazing and make a great edition to a cute party! 
 Materials: You'll need marshmallows, chocolate, sprinkles and some skewers
 Step One: Prepare your marshmallows by skewering them!
 Step Two: Use a double boiler to melt your chocolate nice and evenly
 Step Three: The fun part! Dip half of your marshmallow (or the whole thing) in chocolate, then put on sprinkles. Right after put in the freezer in a jar to cool the chocolate down so you don't melt the marshmallow
Indulge in the ooey gooey goodness! :) 
PS. Who else is going camping this summer?!

9 comments:

  1. These are awesome! I hope to go camping this summer, but no official plans yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to have to try these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My camping trip isn't until the end of august but I'll definitely be making some of these! and cadbury chocolate is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun recipe!! and seems pretty easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, YUM! And it's so well laid out with great pictures and everything. So basically what I'm saying is two thumbs up - one for the recipe, and one for presentation :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love marshmallows and this is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute and fun idea! Sprinkles just make everything more festive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. My. Goodness. I need to find a shop in my local area that makes vegetarian marshmallows, so that I can subsequently make these delicious looking treats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!