Sunday, April 22, 2012

HOW-TO LIGHT LEAKS

I don't know about you, but there's something pretty magical about film. If you're reading this and you're new to film or just don't have the same love towards film as I do you're probably doing that "you crazy" face. Yep, that one. ;) Film is expensive, especially with the risk of them not turning out at all! So, as of late I have been loving adding that vintage touch to my photos by adding light leaks! Here's how I do it! :)
p.s. All you need is a photo and either photoshop or photoshop elements! 
Lets have a photo sharing party! :) Leave a link to your photo in the comments, I'd love to check 'em out!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! I will try this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have Photoshop at all. :( I wish there was a free way to do this ... your results look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this tutorial :D I like it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photoshop is great software for editing in photos. You give nice fiction of light leaks in photoshop. As well as easy to use and look to beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw... thank you! ;D this is totally bookmarked and pinned!

    dorothy
    theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this tutorial. I'll be sure to use it sometime (hopefully soon-ish)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!