Sunday, March 4, 2012

DIY // Scented Sugar Body Scrub


Hi friends! Today I'm going to teach you how to make this sugar body scrub! I personally think it makes a great gift! I usually use it when I have chapped lips and a just rub a bit on to exfoliate! 
 step one: mix your oil and sugar
 step two: mix in your food coloring and oil. The oil will really be "to taste" depending on how strong you want it to smell!
 step three: put it in a cute jar and save it or gift it! :)
Lovely! :) 
Happy Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. Cute DIY. Looks good enough to eat!

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd LOVE to try to do it! It would be a great gift for my friend's upcoming birthday!

    I'd like to do invite you and your readers o my blog to enter my new giveaway! A lovely italian brand is offering to a lucky reader a pair of handmade tights.. so I tough you would like it!

    http://larakasabian.blogspot.com/2012/03/marakita-giveaway.html

    Love, Lara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Trying, trying soon:D New to your blog and glad I found your creative spot on the web. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing scrubs all over the internet that look so cool to make, thanks for a diy on making them! This looks like a great gift for someone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm, this looks scrumptious!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving this DIY! will try it out as soon as I have some time!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I have 2 questions......What kind of oil is best to use and what colors did you use to get that color?
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!