Sunday, February 12, 2012

DIY // Wire Heart Ring ♡

Hello lovelies! :) I had a blast making these totally cute heart rings that are absolutely perfect for Valentines, which is only two days away! Anyways, I hope you love this as much as I do!
♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥   ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥
ONE: Cut a piece of wire about 5-6 inches depending on the size of your finger.
TWO: Bend the wire to make a V
THREE: Then using your pliers bend a nice curve on both sides
FOUR: Criss Cross
FIVE: Curve each piece to the back and loop each end for a nice finish
These would make such cute presents! I know I'd love to get an adorable handmade ring! 
Happy Valentines!

13 comments:

  1. Oh Lauren, you are so clever. I love this project. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just found your blog. :) Following now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am definitely going to try this!

    http://deertome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aweee so cute and simple! Love how colour coordinated you are - your fingernails matching the background colours.. JUST saying! ;)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, and just got done making a bazillion of them! ;] Thanks for sharing! I posted a link to your post on my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! and so easy!? I featured this on my blog, here- http://punkprojects.blogspot.com/2012/02/make-it-monday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING! Such a lovely gift to give; i might make one for my bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty idea!

    xo katrina
    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute!!! I would love my followers to learn your wire heart ring so I shared your design on my blog. Feel free the visit the link here: http://www.handmade-jewelry-club.com/2012/10/diy-tutorial-how-to-make-wire-jewelry.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
    I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you
    share some stories/information. I know my viewers would value
    your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
    Here is my blog :: metropolitanate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!