Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DIY // Galaxy Silhouette

I'm all ears for easy photoshop tutorials, and is actually one of my goals, to get really good at photoshop! But when doing something totally rockin like this galaxy tutorial is easy as cake, I love it! I edited this photo using picnik! All you need to do is take a picture on a white wall! 
It looks like I was slaving away at the computer, taking hours to make this! But really, it only took me a few minutes! I love little "cheats" like this! So happy I came up with it on accident! :) 

11 comments:

  1. Ooh, fun tutorial! I agree, the little "cheats" are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats absolutely clever! and quick xx

    theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouuuu this is really cool - I've been loving galaxy motifs in everything lately! Defs trying this

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that looks easy! Going to try it right away.

    Kindness is the best accessory,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for all the sweet comments everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loooooooooove this! i'm obsessed with the universe and galaxies! these are just gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy flip....that is brilliant and I am going to make one today!!
    I added it to my blog along with other things I loved this week :)
    www.nicolatingey-reloved.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. loved this! Just made a ton of them! Thanks for sharing this fun and simple photo editing tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice DIY!! thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I NEEEEEEDDD IIITTTt

    ReplyDelete
  11. So how do you do this now that picnik shut down? Lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! :) You are so sweet!